Sunday, September 6, 2015

Personal Progress Done in a Year!

I completed my personal progress!!!!  Ok so this is a little late but I finished it on May 16th. Some people will say that that I am done from doing personal progress but that is far from the truth. With completing my personal progress I am working towards getting an honor bee and after that I would like to start the process all over again. I love personal progress!!!  Personal progress is so amazing and I would  challenge everyone to do it. I learned so much and it has changed my life for ever. There are so many talents that I have gained that it can use in my future life and home that it might not have gotten if I didn't do personal progress I also have such a stronger testimony from searching the scriptures. I really learned I learned how to use all the manuals and tool that we have to help me gain even more knowledge.  Another thing that I have realized through doing personal progress is that I have such a better day because I have the spirt with me, I am much happier, and I am doing something that is really benefiting my future life that I know I will use and I am taking those steps to reach my goals. Personal progress is about setting goals and reaching them and I feel like I am on that track to reaching those major goals in my life by doing personal progress.  I want everyone to reach there full potential and personal progress can help you do that because you are princesses and you have destinies to become queens. 


No comments:

Post a Comment