Wednesday, August 6, 2014

school supplies

One of my favorite jobs I have done this summer (not including tutoring) was doing the school supplies.  I love organizing, was needing to earn some money, and was a little bored one day so this was a great thing to do.  First thing I did was go through all the backpacks (we had put everyone's old school supplies in their at the end of the year) and found out what would work for this year and what wouldn't.  Next I went and shopped online at walmart.com and found most of what we needed all of it could be shipped to our house except for one package of high lighters and the next day we went and pick them up along with the other stuff that I didn't buy online.  Then each day when a package comes with  the supplies I will mark it off on my list and put it in the backpack it goes in.       

No comments:

Post a Comment